Don't Know

 Having a group of friends like you guys, I am pretty thankful. When hanging out with you, Every bit of my emotion enjoys listening to what this group talks about and sometimes expressing my own opinions too. You have a different life and you see much more. I think that is why your conversations are always so colorful to me, much more interesting than the talks I have with my peers (It always seems that I don't have a topic with them, for I don't concern myself with what they concern about)

 Remeber there's a time when Jason asked me why I'd like to be with "F4", I told him I didn't know why. Now you have the answer.

 But, never did I think that I do know about you. I am never there when you go to work, when you are with your family, when you are not with me...What do I know? Maybe you are genius or maybe you are idiots; maybe you are hard-working or lazy-bones; maybe you are kind to people or maybe you are just faking it. So I wouldn't judge what you are because I am only a little part of your life and that is all I can see. After all, what do I know?

 Therefore, you guys never know me either.

 I am sorry if anyone does not get the idea of what I wanna say, but that is all I wanna say. Still I value every moment with you and hope that'll last long.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bulletin Board